Monday, November 4, 2013

What life is all about.... snips and snails and puppy dog tails.

A friend shared with me today something she read, to imagine that we are given a bank account with 86,400 credits each day.  The bank offers the same amount of credits everyday, but you cannot save up your credits, and you cannot borrow from tomorrow’s credits.  You can only enjoy today’s credits in the amount of 86,400, which happens to be the number of seconds in the day that you have to spend doing the things that are most enjoyable to you. 

The lesson is to live in the moment, not worried about yesterday or tomorrow, but to live Now.  I have been studying spiritual principles for years, and even more so in the past 5 years.  I have read every book I can get my hands on, reading more than one at a time, filling my soul with a new Truth.  This new Truth was echoed back to me so simply today with this reminder to enjoy today and now.  The real reason we landed our happy selves on the planet in the first place!

I have learned that we are here on earth as human beings.  Being Human.  To be human.  To be. 

In each moment to be aware.  To remember who we are.  We are not the maid, the banker, the hairdresser, although it might be our job; our job does not define who we are.  We are mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, siblings, nieces, nephews, but that does not totally define who we really are.  We are from an infinite place of perfection, where God is everything and everywhere.  We are not separate ever.  We are this perfection.  We are part of the Whole.  We are Love.  We are this perfection expressed in human form, “being” human.

Be in the moment, now, and remember who you are.

I AM is said to be one of the most powerful statements.  By stating I AM, your subconscious picks up this message and believes what it hears and reacts accordingly.  Even if your conscious awareness can’t grasp the idea, your body and soul immediately respond. 

You can begin healing your worries, your body, any insecurities, by simply living in the moment, the present time, a gift from God.  Become aware of your present moment and breathe in the air around you.  God is there, He’s everywhere!  Become aware of who you really are.  I AM Love.  I AM Health.  I AM Abundant.  I AM Perfection.  I AM Whole.  And to borrow from one of the world’s greatest teachers, “I AM that, I AM.”







What are little girls made of?
Sugar and Spice
And everything nice, 
That's what little girls are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment